Bulletin of the Maritime Institute in Gdańsk (ISSN: 1230-7424; e-ISSN: 2450-5536 ) is a new scientific journal working under the auspices of the Maritime Institute in Gdańsk.
The aim of the journal is to promote knowledge about the sea and the creation of the title as the source of information on research activities on the broader maritime theme.
The mission of the journal is to promote scientific research as a source of knowledge and tools supporting the preservation of the sea and sustainable maritime development.
Bulletin of the Maritime Institute in Gdańsk publish scientific articles related to:
- transport economy, economics and law of the sea
- seaports, for example in the modernization and operation
- sea water engineering
- operational oceanography
- monitoring of the Baltic Sea
- risk prevention
- water management
- marine engineering
- environmental protection and shaping
- ecology of the sea
- fitting-coastal region
- maritime spatial planning
- the use of resources
- creating databases and monitoring of continuous phenomena
- marine energy
- integrated management of coastal areas
- innovations in reaping the benefits and protection of marine resources
- ecosystem services
- new technologies and e-economy in relation to marine areas.